Monday, March 18, 2013

SA Children's Museum

Waiting for the balls to drop (Sayler's in the purple pants)


Playing at the bank





It was Spring Break last week so Sayler & Tripp didn't have Mother's Day Out on Monday and Wednesday mornings.  I had to figure out a way to wear them out so they would take good naps (and Mommy could get a break).  We ended up going to one of our favorite places - the San Antonio Children's Museum.  I was brave and took them by myself.  I think I was just as tired as they were by time we got home.  Sayler is really good about sticking close to me but when Tripp sees something he wants, he takes off and he's very fast.  I'm sure I looked funny the few times I had to chase him down since I was also yelling "Sayler stay with me!".

No comments:

Post a Comment