Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy Monday Morning

Sayler was worn out from such a busy morning and took a nap on me while I was in Triage.

Sayler & Luke watching TV

Playing with Luke's dog Chloe in their front yard

What started out as a typical Monday morning where I drop Sayler off at KDO, run some errands, sneak in a quick nap, and then pick her up in the afternoon turned into a crazy Monday.  We were rear-ended on 610 on our way to the church, but thankfully it wasn't a bad wreck.  An ambulance took Sayler and me to Memorial Hermann where Tracy met us in the ER.  Sayler was checked out and not admitted.  Since I was 34 weeks pregnant they did an ultrasound in the ER and then hooked me up to a fetal heartrate monitor and contraction monitor.  Tracy took Sayler to KDO around noon since she wasn't going to last much longer hanging out at the hospital.  My sweet friend Bethany picked her up later that afternoon and Sayler enjoyed some time playing with one of her best pals Luke.  I ended up staying overnight so they could monitor the baby and everything looked great so they sent me home the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment