Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sprinkle!!!

Brooke, Bethany, me & Baby #2, Candice & Robin. (We are missing Sarah)


Bethany had a "vision" that it's a boy so she gave me a boy onesie and had the store wrap her gift as if was for a baby boy.  I guess we'll find out soon if she's right.


We passed my baby book around and everyone wrote what they think it will be.  2 said Boy & 2 said Girl!

My best friends from college that live in Houston "sprinkled" me with some baby necessities to get me ready for the arrival of Baby #2.  We had a fabulous brunch at Ouisie's and it was so fun to catch up with all of them.  I see some of them at least weekly, if not more, but some I only get to see at our monthly dinners.  These sweet friends gave me tons of diapers and lots of cute outfits and toys.  Obviously Baby #2 will be using Sayler's hand-me-downs, so it was so sweet of my friends to get some things that are just for this baby.  Sayler was so curious when I got home and wanted to investigate every bag.  She loved carrying the packs of diapers around the house.  Maybe she will come in handy with that skill in a few weeks...

1 comment:

  1. I don't like how you put "quotes" around "vision". He he! I can't wait for you to have this little guy so my "visions" will be taken seriously!!! :)

    ReplyDelete